Sunday, October 5, 2008

last night at home T_________T

haih........tonight is d last night stayin at home.....sien........go back hostel no more my comfortable bed........my lovely babies........n d most important = =# air cond~~~~ XD nowadays very hot......nearly every hours also on air cond.........on n off..........electric bills will be like @@ wakakakaka..........



today so funny.......haha.........my mom fetch me to go n buy my thgs to bring back to kl~~~then she said she drove there........so i din take my license n ic out XD after buying......coz wanna carry a baby......she ask me to drive = =# she said aiya...near near only.....just drive XD dis is d first time i drive without license wakakakaka.........abit scare scare de actually XD



哈哈 今天在meetoto是最癫的一天吧~~

在wenjing的lounge里面癫

只有我,阿健 n 蛇蛇 n wenjing在那里罢了 (应该吧= =#)

我们3个sot sot的XD 在那里玩歌

还学会一个字 炸到够够力=zd996 >. <



我们新歌试唱 唱稻香 看谁能唱到最多XD

哇咔咔咔 蛇蛇好厉害哦~~她真的好厉害 好厉害~~佩服佩服

阿健唱歌也好好听哦~~~



唱完稻香后 就唱听妈妈的话, 听袁惟仁弹吉他 还有中国话 XD

o(∩_∩)o...哈哈 今天玩的好开心哦~~



不懂回去kl以后能不能上网 希望可以啦XD

不可以就要继续养鸡养猪了XD 一个星期没有养了



其实不懂要写什么了 唉~~ 因为很久没有update 所以上来写写东西= =#

闪人~~~





*sAmThEgReAt*

No comments: