Tuesday, June 9, 2009

『Year One』

wow...i cant believe dat i've finish my diploma year one!!!
im having my last year of theory studies nxt month....
which will be starting on 6th july.........then another one year for practical

omg.....it seems like i just finish my year one in just 2-3 months
don really understand wat i have studied in dis 10 months
i cant even recognise wat kinda medicine is wat kinda anti agent
i cant even named a medicine given to me
wat i kno is just im fooling around in dis 10 months

last sem exam.....i can even hand over a blank exam paper...
wat had happened to me???!!!
this is too over!!!
i must change....i must change myself....
CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for dis coming 2 sems...i must get a better grade n pointer
i must!!!!

WORK HARD SAMMY!!!!U CAN DO IT!!!!
MORE BOOKS....BOOKS........


*sAmThEgReAt*

1 comment:

MOMO莫莫 said...

珍惜时间吧~哈哈
加油哦`