Sunday, September 21, 2008

sad + happy

aiyoyo......many days din curi line liao.....coz dis few days busy wit my new baby........XD who is my new baby???wakakakaka





*tada*....my new baby NINTENDO DS LITE....i wanted dis for long time ago....at last i have it now wit my monthly loan money T_____________T RM650 i bought it without telling my parents....im so bad T___________T hav to sav money dy T__________T now my banking acc got no money jor 555555555555 but i now keep playing dis din study for coming exams T_________T english listening and mathematics 2mr (got no prob wit it......luckily till chap 5 for mathematics) physical chemistry on 23/9.......die soon.........coz keep playin computer game n DS no need study @@

i wanna die now~~~~~ continue my DS XD


goodnight blog~~!!
--{@

*sAmThEgReAt*

No comments: